Photographs by Barry Bland/Barcroft USA
Oh, it’s not necessarily “one size fits all” but rather “it only comes in one size” - but if you’re small/medium then it’s very very likely to fit you! They typically have the measurements in cm on the product page and then a handy guide beneath it letting you know where it matches up to US/EU sizes, so be sure to check that before ordering!
ur gonna be so cute ahhh
For the most part I trust Sammy Dress pretty well! Though hopefully your prom isn’t in the next few weeks or so because it does take like 3 weeks or so to actually get to your house (if you live in the US, at least).
The only problem I’ve found with clothes from there is like loose strands (inside sleeves, for example), but I just cut them off and it has yet to affect the clothes themselves.
Most of their stuff is one size though, so I hope you know your measurements already! If you’re getting a dress for prom from there gosh you’re going to be the cutest person at the prom I GUARANTEE IT. Everywhere I go I get compliments for my cute dresses that I get from places like Sammy Dress so yes go for iiiit
Flaphack #5: Turn the flavor level up on your pocket square for a classy, snacky fashion upgrade!
inexpensive (and cute) online clothing stores masterpost!!! (this list will continue to be updated)
- sammy dress - korean store with very low prices, only downside is that it can take a little while to get to you if you don’t live near by
- chiara fashion - uk store with reasonable prices, shipping is very cheap considering distance ($5 uk-us!!). con: must create account to buy
- fashion 71 - korean store with really great prices, ships by weight
- viejos amores - so cal store, quality vintage clothes with good prices, reasonable shipping
- life is short but fake flowers are forever - an affordable etsy shop that sells realistic-looking flower crowns (custom orders are available)
- east clothes - korean store with okay prices, has a week return policy
- body line - more expensive than the other links, though their lolita section is priced well when compared to other stores. also have affordable wigs for cosplaying
- brave store - pricier than the aforementioned stores, but has reasonably marketed skirts, as well as averagely priced accessories (using code “pastelcutie” gets you 10% off)
- hearts&mermaids - primarily for flower crowns (takes custom orders), but does have a few reasonable clothing options
how the fuck did i used to get jack and ryan’s voices mixed up